Kirby Grabs 1st Place on PS5 Charts in Japan – A Popular Video Game Figure
Barely a video game number is as popular in Japan as Kirby.
It is therefore not surprising that the pink hero has once more climbed up the top.
With around 189,000 sales, Kirby’s Return to Fantasize Land Deluxe was by much the best-selling video game in the recently of February.
In second place with Sociopath Vacationer II there is an additional new magazine.
This is the button version, while the PS5 variation takes eighth area.
The recently released remake Like a Dragon: Shin was additionally rather effective.
The PS4 variation takes 3rd location, complied with by the PS5 version.
With each other, the action adventure pertains to 67,336 sales.
Hogwarts Legacy, the leader from the previous 2 weeks, slid to 6th area.
Warner Bros. sold an overall of 126,086 units on Japanese soil.
The staying 4 areas most likely to Nintendo video games.
Among them are Pokémon Parmesan and Purpura, Platoon 3, Ark: Survival Evolved as well as Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
All new releases are noted in bold.
1. (Switch Over) Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe-189.031.
2. (Switch) Sociopath Traveler II-53.995.
3. (PS4) Like a Dragon: Ishin-35.897.
4. (PS5) Like a Dragon: Ishin-31.439.
5. (Switch Over) Pokémon Parmesan and Purpur-23,703.
- (PS5) Hogwarts Legacy-21,932.
- (Switch) Platoon 3-14,858.
- (PS5) Sociopath Vacationer II-14.422.
- (Switch) Ark: Survival Evolved-13,200.
- (Change) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe-10.159.
The PlayStation 5 leads for the fifth time in a row.
Compared to the previous week, the sales numbers remained fairly consistent: rather than 88,833 sales, Sony discovered 91,729 clients.
With its three button designs, Nintendo concerns 61,384 sales.
- Switch OLED-40.992.
- PS5 Digital-14.448.
- Switch Lite-9.166.
- Xbox Collection X-595.
- Xbox Collection S-132.
- New 2DS LL-72.
Further, records on Japan charts.