The Last of Us Episode 5: Release Time and Runtime – Streaming Early Ahead of Super Bowl LVII
The Last of Us episode 5 kicks off early ahead of Super Bowl LVII. While HBO’s live-action adjustment of the Naughty Canine and PlayStation computer game typically airs new episodes weekly on Sundays, the next episode will be available to stream early on Friday to prevent a ratings competitors with the big video game in between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles. Since its record-breaking series best on January 15th, The Last of the United States has seen three successive weeks of audience development: the most current 4th episode, titled Please Hold My Hand, scored another series high with 7.5 million audiences throughout HBO Max and linear telecasts on HBO
- What Time Is The Last of Us Episode 5 on HBO Max?
- The Last of United States Episode 5 Release Time on HBO.
- The Last of Us Episode 5 Length
- The Last of Us Episode Guide and Arrange
For a refresher, checked out a wrap-up of episode 4 here and keep reading to learn how to view The Last of Us episode 5 early.
What Time Is The Last of Us Episode 5 on HBO Max?
Back-to-back-to-back HBO repetitions will air at 10:01 p.m., 11:02 p.m., and 12:05 a.m., with brand-new episodes continuing to release on Sundays at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on HBO and HBO Max up through the first season ending on March 12th.
The Last of United States Episode 5 Release Time on HBO.
Episode 5 of The Last of Us will air in its regular time slot on Sunday, February 12th, at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on HBO. Viewers will be required to see on HBO Max or HBO On Demand to tune-in early.
The Last of the United States episode 5 is streaming early on Friday, February 10th, at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT on HBO Max and HBO On Demand.
The Last of Us Episode 5 Length
HBO has confirmed The Last of Us episode 5, entitled Endure and withstand, has a running time of 61 minutes. That’s the same length as episode 4, which was the shortest episode.
- The Last of Us Recap With Spoilers: Please Hold My Hand
- The Last of United States Fans Are Already Dreading Episode 5
- The Last of United States Episode 5 Sneak Peek Spells Doom for All
- The Last of the United States: Melanie Lindsay Teases Kathleen’s Backstory
- The Last of Us: Jeffrey Pierce Explains Perry’s History With Kathleen
- The Last of United States Scores Series-High Scores With Episode 4
The Last of Us Episode Guide and Arrange
- Season 1, Episode 1, When You’re Lost in the Darkness (85 minutes)– January 15th
- Season 1, Episode 2, Contaminated (56 minutes)– January 22nd
- Season 1, Episode 3, Long Very Long Time (81 minutes)– January 29th
- Season 1, Episode 4, Please Hold My Hand (51 minutes)– February 5th
- Season 1, Episode 5, Make It Through and sustain (61 minutes)– Early Streaming Premiere: February 10th
- Season 1, Episode 6, Kin (61 minutes)– February 19th
- Season 1, Episode 7, Left (TBA)– February 26th
- Season 1, Episode 8, When We Remain in Requirement (TBA)– March 5th
- Season 1, Episode 9, Search for the Light (Season Finale) (TBA)– March 12th
Follow for more The Last of Us on Cookbook.